Friday, September 24, 2010

BEING DEPRESSED CAN BE DEPRESSING POEMS




GONE
Tonight I’ll dream of something new
Everything beautiful, unique sweet and true
Tomorrow I’ll wake with you by my side
Only in memory-- hopefully I won’t collide
Mistaken for happiness, they really don’t know
Smiles and laughs are often a plain show
Please help me I’m confused with head pains
Displaying fake joy never changing smoother lanes

Insane
Noises I hear day in and day out
I try to rid them by giving a shout
They only pound harder and tear in my skull
I want to tear everything and give a hard pull
I’m challenged by fears and go totally insane
They’re such big headaches and a real constant pain
Most of the time I give up and cry hard
I can’t let it go further and even more scarred
It is my own head and I know I can do it
Melt all the madness and all the crude shit

More distant
I come to you in time of need
So much pain that all I do is bleed
I’ve been stabbed in the back and my heart pulled out
All is unclear and so full of doubt
I’m under the weather and eat all the pain
From the darkness of clouds and constant rain
No matter what this day has turned bad
I’ll sleep it all off and next day be glad
Realizing this happens and all was just fine
With no more thoughts of going over the line

Moving
Impossible was it for me to go anywhere
Stayed on the bed with the ceiling staring-
Daring me to move to the movements of the sea
Dance with the waves to a melody unsung by
forgotten Greek Gods
Join the underworld of fish life, plankton life and
warriors of mysterious deep waters
Prance with star fish, tickle your feet on sharks teeth
or chat with whales-
Nothing happened-
Didn’t move, Didn’t flinch-
Fish swam away, waves didn’t dance- no chit chat
Just the ceiling daring me to move-
How dare you dare me

No comments:

Post a Comment