Wednesday, June 16, 2010

FAMILY FUN DAY POEMS



MY GRANDPARENTS
Lost in time you look at me
Always wondering where you will be
Forgetting to enjoy the many phases of a tree
But there you sit so old and flossed
Talking to you like you were never lost
There maybe be times when you feel frost
I reassure you that you’re okay
Saying over and over again you’re here to stay
I love you in my life, the many times we got to play

Still giving more
You’re no longer ashamed hanging around your ma
Sticking to her side- nail and claw
Her words warm many but especially mine
So much means everything like pleasant food dine
You tell her your dark flaws and she only shrugs
She knows your potential hounding away like the bugs
You confide in her experience seeking more options
All you do is laugh when she publicly stuns
She’ll carry on for hours wondering where time has gone
How she ended up breeding nine of her own spawn
She cares for you dearly wanting nothing more than you happy
Because everything she survived was hard from her mammy and pappy
She’s blanketed us for years and continues to this day
Any wound to the body or soul she’ll strong fully pray
Million thanks to God for all the Cadillac parents in time
Who sacrificed so much so we didn’t have the same grime

Sunshine mom
Moved far away shrivels my heart
In a very small way it tears me apart
Your warmth, your voice comforts my downs
Taking away confusions or even my frowns
Cherished to heart is every phone call and hug
Lifting my spirits like a genie on a rug
Holidays like this, should be St. moms day
Cuz of moms like you who teach, love and pray
Don’t undervalue how cool you really are
Your love for everyone is never hidden ajar
Given common sense and very unique
Makes you charismatic with certain mystique
Place this to heart and enjoy with a smile
Just like I remember in small city Lyle
I love you mom always and care for you much
Magic and glow appears with whatever you touch

TO ANGELA
angels of warmness surround your soul
winning games of bingo is sometimes your goal
pretty cards and letters thicken your scrapbook
a great girlfriend you are- hard worker and cook
cheery smiles real big attracts many to you
jaye is real lucky- that we already knew
I can also say that looking for work really sucks
waiting for responses like rows of sitting ducks
but when you get that job you’ll appreciate it big time
calculating your earnings- not forgetting a dime
as cool as you are you’ll eventually get what you want
then you’ll strut your stuff and go out and flaunt
I love you sis and welcome to the fam
you’re a great combination- livin’ up to the jam

WEEKEND WITH GRANDMA
I grant you one wish- make it good
Do it for many, not just your hood
Think joy, think goodness as a priest or nun would
Too much of something may be to good to be true
Don’t wish harm on others, or you’ll wind up feeling blue
Get something remembered like moms homemade stew
I’m only your grandparent- so just remember that
Take these notes in consideration- or you’ll wind up with a splat
This is your Saturday with me- whatever you chose I say okay with a pat

annes poem
blue mold fell from the old green fridge
every food rotten from every egg to potato ridge
green leaves turned to ugly brown rot
so many food stains, you could play dot to dot
i break out my food and get me a meal
so my fridge is real nasty- no big deal

JERRY
I love you little ass bro
Just wanted to tell you and let you really know
You are real fun and happy to be with
Even when you drive psycho when you’re in 4th or 5th
There have been times when I miss you a lot
Remembering all the fun times that I sometimes forgot
A hard worker you are with many stories to tell
A wuss you are not cooped up in some tiny shell
Certain things about you stick you out like a thumb
Cadillac’s or yard work basically got you summed
It’s not just that, making you stick out from the rest
But the way you’re goofy and funny, truly you are the best
The many cars you’ve had show you really bargain hunt
Never will they trick you or try some stupid stunt
Your pert and forwardness about you I truly do adore
I wish you would stop smoking so we can have you more
I care for you a lot… and always will
Forever and ever you’ll help… my heart fill

becks poem
I slap my shirt on and go to my job
all my life I feel like I’ve been a slob
getting up early-waking up at break of dawn
what’s the use- everything’s a yawn

You’re absolutely, positively for sure the greatest mom in the whole wide world
You say you’re a failure but think of those moms
Who don’t even know that their children are bombs
Pressure building from the attention they need
Crushing their world making it small as a bead
Or placing their needs before their own child
At the jail they’ll be all correctionally filed
Even the parents who even made no effort
Throwing away their child like yesterdays shirt
Not to forget those who cared only about drugs
With them looking all scraggly and catching every bug

JOE
So many times you’ve cooked me great meals
Never did you know how great it truly feels
All the positive thoughts you gave me, lifted up my heart
Especially when you’d tell me I am truly smart
Stories you told me about offenders I listened to very keen
Or even about those offenders who you said were really mean
I know there are times when you’re really confused and sad
But it’s better than going against your feelings and getting really mad
Certain things about you make you especially unique and great
Friendly and courteous towards many—not at all do you hate
There are even things you’d go out of your way to do
A tall gentleman you stand—so shiny, fantastic and true
Many mice you got for me—assisting me here and there
Helped me out a million ways, I’m glad you truly care
All these things about you—I truly love about you big bro
Just wanted to tell you this, so that forever you’ll truly know

Anne
Braces, drawings and lotions are such your thing
Or that crazy rock girl drying her hair that gives you extra zing
Hard working and ambitious you’ll always be
Your talented gifts of life will one day set you free
So young and delicate you’ll bloom and fly miles
Many things you’ll see, stacking in piles
I pray everyday and hope the best for you my little sis
If anyone gives you trouble, they’re just trash and smell like piss
Very sharp and witty make you super bright
It’s very hardly ever that you give up a pathetic fight
A smile with sparkle, outshine you stand
Even when you’re in need, you try to give a hand
Sometimes you’re confused about our crazy life
There are decisions of your own that you’ll just have to decife
Many things about you make you especially unique
Either through face gestures or the silly way you speak
Your beauty in and out passes to all that you know
Creating lasting relationships, helping you strong and grow
Little sis I love you, you’re way kickass by far
I’m telling you this now and I’ll tell you when you’re a star

HER 55TH
It’s my moms birthday and she’s turning 55
To me she’s the best person ever alive
Her first half of her life has been blessed with great care
Cuddly for life like a big teddy bear
Age does not haunt her like ugly old fems
Instead she stays 29 like the other sweet gems
She puts up with nothing and fights like a bull
She’ll dig under your skin and tear off your skull
An image of her is always the coolest mom ever
Always caring, gentle and intelligently clever
Aging with beauty and sharing the meaning of life
Attacking wrinkles and aches like a sharp knife
Happy birthday mom and many more to you
A sexy goddess you’ll stay like the beautiful few

JAMIE
Being the youngest sister can have it pretty hard
Always getting picked on and getting called a fat retard
Despite this fact you always still stay pure and cute
Saying what you feel and not even giving a patoot
Very pretty dressed—feminine tall you stand
Charming real cute boys—giving them a smile so grand
Music, Literature and the web is a little spice about you lil’ sis
Or nails, make-up or hair—something you just can’t miss
A certain dash of sweet lies within your charm
Huggable and cuddly—never would u do no one harm
Sometimes you feel disgusted and real insecure
But your beauty all around is flawless—that’s definitely for sure
Bright, sparkling and fabulous—for certain you’ll forever stay
I love you Jame—so remember all this for a rainy day

Duval
Cars, chicks and racing is all about you bro
Somewhere hidden--Mary Jane does grow
Hunting and fishing you truly love deep
Either in a blazer or wicked, jacked up jeep
I love your heart cuz its rich as fine gold
The way you’re so sensitive but strong fully bold
Pics of coolness surround your whole room
Like the many women who pose slapping their boom
You kickass with that extra burst and cheer
Bossy by your side--nothing do you fear
By many women you’re considered sweet
And with everyone else, openly you always greet
By far and above a gentlemen you stand tall
Confidence bursting out everywhere-- never will you fall
A brother like you is truly unique
Always telling the truth and saying what you speak
So hear me when I say I love you big guy
Our tight moments-- money will never buy

Mom you’re my angel
You listen you care you take time to love
Smarter than many you go beyond above
Your own concerns you’ll put off to hold
Like a strong leader so brilliantly bold
A role for many women, you’ve influenced lives
Sweetening many souls like sweet bee hives
As a nurse you accel more than an RN
As a cook yours is always a ten
As a mom your nurture like a true parental guide
Opening native Americans when they wanted to hide
Most of all, you’re an angel from above
Like a beautiful swan or fresh smelling dove

Sis
You were there when I was disgustingly sick
Or when I broke up with that miserable prick
Stayed up late sharing stories of laughter and prank
Rolling over and farting and seeing who stank
There when I graduated and looking over to your giggle
Or dancing along with me when I started to jiggle
Camping with mom and the bros in the long woods
On the bus and in school we learned the shouldn’ts and shoulds
No matter our friends we always watched our backs
Sharing a lot of clothes down to every t-shirt and slacks
I could tell you a whore story of past relationship wrecks
Or anything bothersome that keeps me up in a hex
You mean so much more than you’ll every really know
Sometimes I don’t say it and sometimes I don’t show
Ups and downs we’ve had but always still flat line
At days you open my eyes when I seem so very blind
I love you deep down- you three mean the world deep
You know I got your back so just always give a peep

Dad
You weren’t even there when I was born
Not even there giving me my first baby corn
Mom did it all you just left it all to her
Even every ailment mom alone had to care
I can’t begin to thank you- I heard stories anyway
It was probably for the better you struck and stray
You fouled to the law so your career was crime
Nor did you offer mom one single ass dime

MY FAMILY
You’ve all been there when I needed you most
Lifted my spirits with an always pleasing boast
Forever and always I’ll be touched with your souls
We value each other with essential key roles
Growing up and apart we live different lives
Getting great husbands and fine-looking wives
You’re there when I need you and You’ll pull strings for me
Always understanding and never running off to flee
Take this to heart and listen to fate
We make our destination and do the best to create
Sent from above I’m always thankful for you
Eternal gifts to me I’ve attached like super glue

YOU’RE A GREAT PARENT
mom you raised us as good as you could
you did everything just as other moms would
when i am sad you are always there
so warming and comforting-- you truly do care
don’t ever think that you have failed
many other parents would have screamed and wailed
not once ever have you given up on us all
but you only worked harder, not letting us fall
from the soul and heart, I will tell you this
that I have always treasured every hug and single kiss
so mom you’re loved and cared for, don’t ever forget that please
if you’re ever feeling sad, then pray I shall, right down on my knees

JAYE
You opened me up to the world of game
Not ever forgetting a single players name
Every pitch I gave you, hit far it went
Sweating hours of ball was time well spent
Rooting for the other team I really did for fun
But knowing damn well I was cheering for the other one
Your competitive edge I really liked when games came on
Yelling at the TV or physically saying it whenever we won
Your true wisdom and knowledge I truly do treasure
Board, computer or card games, not many can measure
You’ve always been that typical bro who cares
Listening, & protecting or a big bully that hardly ever shares
That jolly laugh and smile make many want a hug
Even when you’re sweaty or smelling like a dirty rug
There’s a million other things that I dig about you
This and that—making you outgoing and true
So bro thank you for being really ass great
You’re truly a star—a lucky shade of fate

mom
not just once a day is just for you
to think such a thing is insane and untrue
but I have to admit the day is set right
spring flowers blooming, everything out of sight
you being a mom is truly something large
it’s something given free, never a single charge
I brag to many I have the greatest mom in the world
nothing even compares to being in your arms and curled

Overcome
You’re such a good sister so don’t be depressed
Life has its battles and even hard tests
Things could be worse and things could be better
Write to your loved ones and send them a letter
Express your ups and downs and what you may feel
Even if its something you don’t want to squeal
List all our needs and work on them slow
Eliminate your bad thoughts and stronger you’ll grow
You’re very much loved and thought of as high
One who does everything like slices of pie
take this to heart and know your unique style
Happiness grows and takes a little while

BENNETTA
Let me start off saying I truly love you a lot
I’m glad we’re super tight and never have fought
Band, softball or movies always remind me of BECK
You compared to all, they’re nothing but a speck
Your insane sense of humor drives me insane
Laughing up a storm at someone’s misery or pain
Working hard and dressing nice is something you really enjoy
Even playing with your hair, getting earrings or an occasional tiny toy
When something gets too difficult or too hard to take
Sometimes you just leave & say whatever but other times its just cake
You’ve gotten ten times better at saying I love you or giving real big hugs
More appreciative you are of cats & people or even small cute mugs
Taking a lot of pride in something you have worked way hardass for
Let’s everyone enjoy and admire—sometimes they’ll really adore
A lot of times you say I don’t care with no single pause
Deep down we all know later it’ll be a fussy lame cause
Your stories of work or your crazy ones at home
Are always super hilarious, making everyone drool or even foam
Thanks little sis for being so daring, witty and cutely bold
Your unbelievable cleverness I love, plus your soothing way of being bold
So smart and beautiful---you have millions to give
You make a big part of my soul---making it a lot happier to live!!

my mom
she always knew when your heart wasn’t there
she came to comfort, truly she did care
the second she left, you knew you were okay
drying up your tears, ready you were to play
if it wasn't for her, life would be pretty rough
many thanks to her, you’re great, loving and tough
not only was she there through all the sadness
but also there listening when steam rose in madness
or the first minute of every concert or game
proud of you always, uniqueness is your fame
one in a billion, she’s purer than any brick of gold
cherishing all events or everything she had told

BRADEN
Hunting and fishing is all about your game
Truly a dude—no sissy in pink you stand lame
Dude you are the hunting king of them all
You stalk, prey and kill—making them all fall
Fish, bears and elks have no chance to live
Always going faster, never do they give
The minute they think they are gone and free
Away goes your gun, aiming right is the key
A sweet tooth for candy and even some cake
By a freezing river you’ll stand or even a lake
A knife or gun is truly your favorite toy
Typical you are, that country livin’ boy
Chicks all dig you with that pretty boy face
A bragger and player you are, never a disgrace
Man dude you know you’ll always be a real cool bro
Giving hugs and laughing, something you’ll always show
Listen to me now and listen to me forever
I’ll always love you guy—the way you’re funny and clever

CRIME'S NOT YOU ANYMORE
to beg, to cheat, to steal, to lie
never gets you far and you always cry
try to grow up and learn real fast
that getting away with a lot is a thing of the past
you going to jail is getting pretty old
so quit turning things around and making them mold
i love and care for you, crime is no life
this is something serious, you have to deciphe

AWAY FOR THE HOLIDAY
during the holidays i will miss my fam
the laughs, the talks- the way we jam
i like to see others open their gifts
the way they smile and spirits lifts
jolly times mean way more to me
being real happy by the x-mas tree
it won’t be the same with me & beck far away
but we will have fun and make it a day
no matter where, my family is always there
in spirit and mind they will always care

I actually hear them
I hear them prancing in the back yard
Laughing and playing with little regard
As if they were there as children again
Swimming in the pool or climbing the pear ben
Singing happy birthday with party hats on
Sledding down the hill in the front lawn
Hurrying for the bus or they will be late
My cheap picnics and drives were always real great
Halloween costumes were important for the candy
Sharing their candy was always real dandy
Yes I can hear them as if they were playing
Sometimes in the woods, backyard or when I am laying

Butterfly Mom
Designs of colors so beautiful and true
The butterfly wings of mom and the glue
Carefree and honest blowing in the wind
Landing on your shoulders when they were sinned

Nurture Mom
She put in her hours of parenting for years
Comforting our growth and guiding our fears
Placing all of us in front of her own self
Pausing her sewing, crocheting and a book on the shelf
She got you this far so let her just breathe
Electricity, gas power, toilet paper- all has a fee
If staying there then participate in clean home
Pick up all dust with a real fine tooth comb
Do the dishes if they’re higher than a cloud
Stink body and stink feet isn’t really allowed
Buy shampoo, toilet paper, laundry soap- you’re not a selfish pig
Trash all picked up, weeds can be pulled or you can dig
There shouldn’t be a trail or tripping over lots of junk
Until you get your own place, treat mom respectfully you skunk

Always there
A camera in my head reveals many thoughts
Stored in my brain like millions of dots
You could see my mom buying me clothes
or there in my aid in healing my toes
Rubbing my shoulders when the end seemed near
Reversing my emotions away from fear
Driving many miles along unknown roads
Making hand signals like they’re mom secret codes
Showing some anger when she knew more of me
Explaining to be strong and never run or flee
Going to her work and being proud of her job
Working her butt off and never being a slob
Telling a story like no book reveals
Talking to the mechanic making good deals
Sitting at church and praying to God
And mom giving thumbs up and giving a nod
Opening up gifts either for X-Mas or birthday
every moment every picture is guaranteed to stay
Most of my mom cuz she’s big in my world
Especially of her holding me snuggly and curled

Blood brothers
siblings in itself are
pretty close
But
there’s this elephant in the
closet that’s between
Brothers
a grudge bitten like
rocks on fire that
no family openly bites

Children
Harmless to the bone children know no better
Immature still, they’re figuring out their worldly setter
They can’t tell you to quit smoking around them so much
Once in a blue moon they’d enjoy a lovely parental touch
They can’t tell you that crying in the seat belt will suck
Tell you the neighbor John Doe is a pedophiliac sick fuck
They can’t tell you that there’s hardly any food left
Tell you your boyfriend has a history of theft
They can’t tell you how important you are to them
Or how you mold them nicely in stitches of hem

Corner of a walk
The way we walked was always loud
We never had a moment of being proud
We walked with shoulders down on cement
We couldn’t even imagine singing down repent
There is no words how we used to be
The time of youth of evermore free
No one cared who we all were then
Any fighting was over candy in a tin
We hanged at the mailboxes on all streets
All was fun when we wrestled to meets
The corner walk to our cousins was alive
Just a mere short walk of seconds drive

FAMILY WALL PICTURES
Framed in time with so many words
Such beauty within like elegant birds
Frozen in time with elegant grace
Pictures of nature or even some face
Time stands still right at that time
We keep our love strong and constantly climb
Capturing moments later to be seen
As a baby, a child or even a teen
Whatever it may be-- it brings laughter and tears
Because of the pictures you had many years

Jenna the fish
I swam to see the light of day
The life of land- pure and fresh
Moments in ocean turn dark and gray
Turning to sharks eating loads of flesh
Miles and miles I swim far to croak
Forever and ever I shall soak

No comments:

Post a Comment