Wednesday, June 16, 2010

ROLLERCOASTER RELATIONSHIP POEMS



Shutdown
never mind your childish games
The two countries separating us
Are too close
the mental shutdown I went through
Wore on me
Could there be a reconnection?
Not even if I slammed my
Heart into two
You’re at war with yourself now

I’m sorry, I’m not sorry
I’m sorry I’m not the playboy
Bunny with bikini curves
I’m sorry I’m not half your age
With the energy of 2-23 year olds
I’m sorry I got bigger pretty
Much the size of the fridge
I’m sorry I got smellier because
The aging process creeped up
I’m sorry I’m stubborn but this
One got graceful with taste
I’m sorry I’m not successful but I
Never smoke, drank or did drugs
I’m sorry for putting you second,
Third, fourth sometimes or even last
First thing I’m not sorry for is
Loving you all these years
I’m not sorry we ever met because
Everyday is beautiful with you
I’m not sorry that every single
Day that I’m happy is because of you

Happy People
Two lonely people together can be saddening but two
Happy people together can be even more sickening
You sit watching them wondering why they’re so
Dang happy and how they can flaunt their joy
You look across at your lonely partner wanting him
To copy them and show we can be just as boisterous
He sticks up his newspaper to avoid me again because
We’ve already drove together for an hour or so
Better not overkill our moment so I read the paper too
Asking for the comics and Dear Abby for small talk
He sees the annoying couple and grabs my hand
Saying he loves me then devouring the sports section
I could cry behind the paper wanting more days like
These where its just us being in love behind the paper

3 Hugs
Out of a thousand times
Beating all at once, it
Can not possibly be
The orchestrated soul being
Free from the depths
Earth, beating rapidly
The heart beats again
The tingle bursts into
Cheers, the waves over-
Take the melodic seas,
The sky waves into your
Arms and most importantly
The kiss on your
Lips bubbles into a
Bursting wind of breath
Caught into three
Hugs that were holding
On to the blink of an
Eye

The Coal
Expecting him to jump for joy
when asking him for tea
was racing through my veins
Planned what to wear, what
to eat and the gum to
chew when we’re face to face
We’ve talked but never
with me announcing he’ll
be my future husband
We talk, the coal which
was my heart burnt
into ashes

Work romance
I noticed abroad him checking me out
Foreign to this look I childishly pout
Nervously fumbling I trip all over my face
That went really well he knows I’m all grace
Running to my aid he laughs and helps me up
Thinking I looked funny like a clumsy lil’ pup
This is how we met and never once looked back
You kids were all developed during lunch or a snack

Not a Day Goes By
My livelihood derives from our memories made together
A minute seems an eternity when I’m under the weather
I even pray loudly wishing angels surround you deep
In the heavenly world where you await my soul leap
Every song I hear wishing your hand was there to hold
Hugging your body as if transformed to my own mold
I skip my beauty because I looked good for you only
Attempts have been made but I insist I’m not at all free
Days go by but none with out you still in my heart
This is a very short time that we’ll need be apart

Not once
Never did I say I
wanted maggots all over
him or dirt seeping in
his body crevices-
Never did I want his
meaningless life insurance
or to be with some strange man-
I only wanted him for that
kiss everyday that’s tender
to the softest touch
or for the way he says
Love you everyday and
Not I love you-
Never did I want to be
so alone with his
spot on the couch sunken
in-
Never- not once

ONE OF MY PRAYERS ANSWERED
truly a blessing I thank God for you
you cheer me up quickly when i feel blue
a tender heart you have- full of shine and love
moments of triumphs let you rise far above
I think to myself how you tickle me pink
down to the small things like getting me a drink
the best thing about you I really can’t say
to list every quality would take tomorrow and today
a smile and a hug can take me many miles
memories of you always I keep stacked in piles
please never forget that forever you’re mine
love is all I’ll give cuz you’re sexy and fine

Only your touch
Your handsome looks make me sweat
Making me fly high, like your canary pet
I’m happy around you and miss you when you’re gone
Each day I’m much happier from dusk till dawn
Touches from you I devour with pleasure
No other will compare or even come to measure
Its not just physical my attraction to you
But everything we say and everything we do
I’m yours forever so adjust to my style
Or just give me lovin’ and I’ll be your queen of the Nile

OVER DRAMA FIGHT
don’t be a jerk you stupid prick
you damn well know I’m your only true chick
think with your head and not that small dick
wipe that grin off or I’ll slap you cold
you know I’ll do it- I’m pretty damn bold
after many years I’ll be too damn old
sike, I’m playing lets no longer fight
I’m a real big pussy without any might
lets always be friends and super duper tight

Pointless dating
At that point in time she’s all I needed
I never once thought I would’ve cheated
Aroused at some point she became my illusion
Nothing became more important than our seclusion
I was “the man” when she wanted me to be
I even got jealous when she wandered free
I wanted more than she could possibly ask
Smothering her bored her I faded out as a task
I sicken myself imagining she’ll want me back
Hung by her string is exactly where I stack

Programmed
Oddly enough, I do enjoy men
sometimes because at one
time I thought they had a
brain up there but then I
realized they are programmed
to be dysfunctional with
a zero percent chance
of normality and growth

Pushing it
I pretended I seen many moons
with this guy but
now its gone
At best a lunar eclipse but
that’s pushing it because
I see NO moon AT ALL
WAIT…
Nope
At least we didn’t
develop stars of our
Own

Rare bird you are
I touched his heart with a cover of splash
Sponged in my hands and weary of the cash
He don’t get old like yesterdays news
Fake emotions I won’t because of misleading cues
I examine my day wanting more than the past
Doing A-Z as if nothing can last
Together we’re a team and not just roommates
Capturing the moment of our new creates
I spill the lies when old truths come across
Knowing very well that your future may toss
My spin on the cycle will never really stop
Only at his wish shall I truly back drop
I truly do mean it when I say I do care
A guy with your presence is surprisingly rare

Remedy for sure
Often we blindly
Seek nothing at all
Just aimlessly
Wandering nowhere
Think again
What do you want
The best remedy
For a broken heart
Is meeting another
Broken heart

Repeating diamonds
Below this heart is more than money in chime
There’s a forecast of more treasures- not found is a crime
You’ve buried the meaning of our raunchy steamed beat
Another rock on my hand will not sweep me off my feet
Cast on to my heart and hook me on for loves sake
For cupids around the corner pitying my common mistake

Revenge
I kept getting confusing
hatred so I called
Cupid up to give them
compassionate love darts
Anger a dart went in, jealousy
another dart-- the darts kept
coming at them until no
no part of them was
without a dart. Cupid had plenty
of darts. Bounding with
happiness we sang,
danced and even helped
Cupid with sweet revenge.

Rich smile
To see his pearly whites is richer than platinum
I swim in his soul capturing his every new random
Begging for more of his love I crochet him more quilts
Arguments burning my tears of stubborn crowned guilts
A hug lasts for years but his smile decades real long
Swinging to his heartbeat I know he’s my true love song

Sexual Tension
casual as a bullet hitting
the target I could see
them practically in every
aisle of the store- maybe
I became an invisible being
when the two locked gazes
loving him all these years I
only see these two becoming
closer the more we go to this
particular store. trip, be a
gangster girl, a meth head, a
smoker…anything!! my jealousy
wants her to be anything terrible
blow it off or yell at him again
that him and his side fantasy
makes my head spin- oh decisions
I do enjoy that she strokes his lost
ego that I once lit like the blazing sun

SHE’S ALL NATURAL
The moment she came in all saw her beauty
All admired her, especially her round patootie
Smiles rise big whenever she’s around
Many thinking it’s the true one that they have found
Buying her drinks and keep looking her way
Not even thinking forever she can stay
Only one questions why she’s in this dump
Walking towards her bravely, not at all does he stump
Enjoying his company, she has him sit down
All other men staring like he was the clown
They go home together and have some real fun
She tells the non-married guy things just may be done

Special me
I have the true honor to wake up with you
A man so beautiful and cheerfully true
I get to see you dress and down to the bare
Long days without you I want to keep rare
I spend my time thinking WOW!! What a great catch
I know we were meant to be the perfect love match
A deep wish of mine is to see you eternally smile
I’ll run out of my way by making an emergency dial
 
Sunflower Seed
The only soul you attached to can
have a 1000 tons of pressure on
their backs because the love you
gave them was too much for
them so they sunk. Only one
sunflower seed is as fragile as
my ability to try to love
another again.

Thankful cavewoman
I flew into your heart and cemented a pole
Where we stand today is our eternal bowl
I am your cavewoman and you my caveman
Around our lifestyles is where we will plan
We came into this knowing well our lust
As well as our care that forever smells trust
Under our marriage of life I magically spin
Of all the hulk Adams you’re the one I win
I bow down to the cupids and shine their feet
Contributing every chizzled tingle to the lap of our meet

The Coal
Expecting him to jump for joy
when asking him for tea
was racing through my veins
Planned what to wear, what
to eat and the gum to
chew when we’re face to face
We’ve talked but never
with me announcing he’ll
be my future husband
We talk, the coal which
was my heart burnt
into ashes

Third times a charm
My only true love has dribbled with my mind
How could he be so devishly mean and unkind
All I have done has poured out my guts
Now so shrunken I only reach out to his mutts
All the gifts and cards are laughing in my face
Knowing I was suckered into unflattering disgrace
I wear into fear that once again I am single
Everyone smells my desperation and plea to mingle
Third times a charm though I know I have an equal
Drag out my drama I won’t by having a low budget sequel

Till Death
I dream of you with my eyes open and shut
Flowing real light like a crowned hockey putt
I see your first smile in the small truck
The touch of the keyboard gave us tons of luck
I’ll never imagine a love for another
You’re the only one I really care to smother
Because of this I’ll love you till death
I promise to your heart with every last breath

Tingly alive
A soft cool whisper can whimper every angle
Not a tingle in the body is left to dangle
An excitement of air jumps on the walls
Knees get weak and the whole body falls
Smiles of joy pour out like rain of cats and dogs
Everything’s mushy and goes beyond fogs
Visions of forever turn to every moment by your side
There’s absolutely nothing we can possibly hide

TO MY BABE
you always make my life happy and fun
you even bring me out of dark into the sun
a gift to me is having you everyday
tender moments touch me like when we play
i hope you know that no one can compare
your big cuddly hugs yell big teddy bear

Tootsie roll
David you are the light in my eyes
Better than chicken or curly fries
David you are the reach in my arms
All super sweet w/ extra pleasing charm
David you are beat to my heart
My end is for you just like the start
David you are the half of my soul
No one can take me like you stole

Tornadoes
It must be love when you
keep running around in
circles with tornadoes
bounding up all over jumping
up in atomic measurements
lions swing with butterflies
on the grass is scented with
bloom berry wonders of toys

Trail
I don’t want you to put on a hit
Hollywood heartthrob bid
with smooth lines to sweep me
off my feet
I just want you for who you are
and always were meant to be-
the innocent sand on the beach
when in my hand shines like
an age old lantern
I don’t want you to bail every time
you’re halfway in the quick sand
I want your courageous side to hit
me with a force of all four seasons
Most of all, I don’t want to be left
in this air tight jar with only two
small holes to breathe
I’m never letting you go but the path
between today and tomorrow needs
to be shorter, prettier, smelling better
and more magical than you ever
thought of

Two Pillows
Although I can’t physically
feel you I still feel
you spiritually
Its an opening joy I
scream for when I sulk
in sadness
It’s the knowing we
are forever two pillows
on a springy day
 
U R the greatest
Truly you’re compared to no one by far
You mean more to me than any house, city or car
Truly you are the coolest man in my life
I’m truly excited that one day I’ll be your happy wife
Babe you are the greatest thing that that came to me
Forever I’m part of your life and never will I flee
The greatest thing about you I honestly can’t say
I’ve been given a beautiful blessing, I thank God everyday
I can’t even thank you for ever small thing that you have done
Especially being goofy, cute and cuddly- or always being adorably fun

Unusual Crush
Sucked in by the charm
There’s passion flying all over
My eyeballs pop out
Rolling into his toes of kisses
Of all times, places and hordes of people
We’re both here right now
Unfolding a future of forever ness
Walking to his wheelchair I freeze

We Are Forever
He is my center, he is my earth
He makes my existence what it is worth
He’s everything nice and many times more
I’m so damn lucky to have a nice score
Every soft song brings him to my heart
Never in my mind will we be apart
If I could give him anything it’d be all his wishes
All of my love and all the gold plated dishes
Since he’s all mine I won’t share him at all
Chicks can’t touch cuz I’m his only one doll
Grown as a couple we live as we’re one
We’ll continue to love and continue to stun

We marry for
We marry for his money
We marry for his honey
We marry for his drive
We marry for his thrive
We marry for his race
We marry for his face
We marry for his devotion
We marry for his potion

Where did we go?
Our heart of one turned to a 1000 bits and pieces
Days of boredom would be making hearts in our reeces
Only your inspiration persuaded the me of pleasant meow
Cuddle on the couch to programs of forever due now
Even hold hands on our walks around the world and back
We were the envy of everyone we never did have much slack
Discover humanity with our own tricks up our sleeves
Carry each others hardships with a hacky sack of leaves
You would end my cuss words of anger in such mood sea frown
Adventure the roads through every state, city or slump small town
Tell me everything down to the juicy, rude or dumb
Even swap germs in sharing corn or a plum
I want yesterday you to come back into my life again
Because today you is stranger trying to forgive and amend

Why me
Your lovely lips are like beautiful ships
Sinking into my mouth like caramel nips
You are like sunshine into my light
My dark hole turned into big bright
You are the sweat going down my face
Even the pounding of my heart race
You’re so happy and full of breed stud
I often wonder why you love this milk dud
One can imagine our personality flow
Still I have nothing or hardly do show
It tickles me pink that together we’re one
A negative and positive really is no fun

YOU’RE MINE FOREVER
it wasn’t long before I fell in love with you
forever you’ll be mine is something I just knew
I’ve told you already you mean the world to me
implanted in your heart is where I want it to be
a kiss and hug from you is worth more than gold
every single moment I’ll enjoy and forever hold
no one compares to you with the passion in your heart
someone i love being around and unhappy when we’re apart

Your true loved ones
Will you care for me in ten years?
Or move on because of your fears?
Sister, brother, parent- who you love always care
Work hard in life- remember always share
Appreciate what you have- not what you don’t
Listen to advice and do not deny what you won’t

A week without you
One day nothing to hear
Two days one scary fear
Three days not a single tear
Four days many a cheer
Five days get a beer
Six days nothing to clear
Seven days the end is near
My week without your was very unclear

Bedtime Alone
You touch me like wonderful flies
Glowing at night becoming my prize
I whisper to you and enjoy your ears
Licking your cheeks and drying your tears
Hidden beneath these layers of skin
Are lies so morbid and full of sin

Blank
blank- why two cars behind
my husband of 25 years
was I determined to see
his mistress
just a blank stare
at the taillights
there she is getting in
on the corner street
odd- she don’t know his
terrible bladder or his
foul body odor
I’m way prettier and
obviously smarter- now
I’m trying to justify
why?!
Crying the four blocks behind
them to a motel
four hours 52 minutes
he holds my hands for
30 seconds and that’s work
yet another bad day

Care About
I don’t care if you don’t have a six pack
I lose my breath going upstairs
I don’t care that you’re dumb
I have enough brains for both of us
I don’t care you’re not taller than the sky
I love eye to eye secrets in my ear
I don’t care if you’re glamour gorgeous
I’m all about natural to the T
I don’t care if you’re not a millionaire
Moneys just dirty paper and metal
What I do care about is you
Being my gentleman, my smile when
I wake up and when I go to sleep
The hand I hold for pillow comfort
And the only one who will
Fill my other half of emptiness

Chatting On-line
We chatted On-line and dated over the net
The Seattle chat room is where we first met
Who talked first we’ll probably never know
Usually it’s the male, who anticipates to grow
We asked the usual like sex, age and location
Then we e-mailed and asked about daily things
Phoning soon followed when my time came for rings
I know at the time I never experienced true fate
Who would’ve known this was my lovely soul mate
I know for sure that Cupid really does listen
The list of my man would gleefully glisten
He’s so much more than I ever could want
A great catch he is that I’ll always open flaunt

CHEATER
Why do you cheat and lie in my face
Did I get boring and move at a slow pace?
It’s in your nature and you can’t stick to one
The more the merrier you’ll have all the fun
I was naive to think you would be true
I would’ve been gone in a heartbeat if only I knew

Come back
2 homes, 4 cars, 7 credit cards and 4 dogs
Designer clothes, 2 farms with chicken n’ hogs
A jet, a boat, vacations any time
Art on every wall, fresh fruit like a lime
None of its nothing without you here
Come back to my heart and praise cheer
You and I together with all yesterday
Of when we were happy in all our play

Come To Me
I dream every day of his breath
The torture alone is heavy on death
I match my heart to his own beat
Weary of his presence unknown to my feet
Calming charms never amount to his
Everyone else seems like old cheese whiz
Come to me now and call to my roars
Listen to my soul of enlightening karma doors

Commitment again
A grudge of tension fell between the bars
Prisoners we fell under own pickled jars
Our edge of humanity stands under our own silent mute
We no longer needed the edge of hard dispute
I spoke to the sun and yelled loudly to the moon
I knew we were tensioned by everything so soon
I recognize my fears and my own dull shell
I came under terms after the dark shadowed spell
We’ll be back to one just like when we first met
This confusion of nothingness shall not be my own debt
I now do everything just as you will do for me
We represent two doves who fly up to the mountain breeze

Con Artist
I’ve never seen you in my heart at all
You only seen dollar signs making you tall
You steal my heart with fake smiles of laugh
Just a con artist, its always been your true craft
I gave you money wanting you just to stay
Hoping you’d open to a different man to play
Not anymore because you’re a whore of disgust
Leaving you will or I shall make you burn to dust

Dared
A snarly glance can’t deny me who I am
I wanted him there behind my curtains of jam
We owned our world with the veins of trust
Who were they to say they only punched out lust
Of us together when we companied our time
Soon we’d be outmatched our love was a crime
It never mattered he wasn’t of my background
Or I was his that spoke the tongue of one crowned
Yes I dared for our own loves sake
Never really thought it’d eventually break

Divorce So Bitter
I shall not humor this so called relationship anymore
I’ve watered your ego but with others you score
You think I’m a dead fish unattractively needy
Staring at others as if I’m BITCHlessly moody
Your misguided upbringing left you unwittingly dim
I only blame society and your parents that made you grim
I’ve managed this far but lost many of years
Lost out on real gentlemen- that one will cause tears
Why did I hire another to watch your every step
Just for real evidence giving to the judge rep
A dime you won’t get from a dragged out divorce
Only a suitcase of your belongings using possible force
I’m not going to work out some future conceivable terms
Just so your pets will also be around like some germs
We’re completely through we actually always have been
My only dark spell was believing you were my Ken

Drum Beat
Meeting the man of my dreams my heart did pound
Like the drum in a pow-wow oh what a loud sound
Eyes so piercing I dunked his donut right away
A milking celebration that forever he’s my mold of clay
Dog I would turn jumping on his lap of cheer
Nervous if he still likes me I feverishly did fear
I feel so spoiled now my drum beat is music
Heartily chanting to the shakes of love and picnic

ETERNAL FOREVER
Nothing can replace who you were in time
Priceless you’ll stay like a silly memorable rhyme
Although you are gone I know you’re in my heart
Eternal we’ll stay and never ever part
Please just know that I’m sad you’re gone
Dusk seems forever-- slow approaches dawn

Eternity Mine
I love you with all my heart
Forever you’ll be sexy and smart
Don’t ever forget that you are great
Coolest man alive, forever my mate
So many things I love and adore
Jogging, shopping- even you opening the front door
Today, tomorrow- eternity you shall be mine
I’m a very lucky woman to have a guy so fine

For Me, Know
Know your heartbeat
Beats for me
Know your smile
Grinned for me
Know your showers
Smelled for me
Know your pleasures
Desired for me
Know your laughter
Joked for me
Know your kisses
Puckered for me
Know your livelihood
Aches for me

For whom I ask
everything I said
were words he taught me
everything I ate
was food he ate
everything I loved
were things he loved
everything I wore
were things he picked
everything I tried
was approved by him
I lost my identity
every slice of bread was took
from the loaf I once had
no wait-
I’m croutons with no
taste
and for whom I ask

Forget me not never
I have a heart I must forbid you to see
Take to the knife with blood in the tee
Shaking the fear right off my left arm
Swarming through woods with little unharmed
Doubt I will hear the cries of my own child
Throughout these forests is scary fox wild
For my country running in heartbeat fear
Aimlessly daunting killing others with tear
Guns and bombs pound my own eardrum
Younger bucks than I sit in the exhausting slum
This off and on war seems to never ever end
Explosions of collapse is all that do send

Four way
Love goes all
Four directions
You have to know when
To stop and go all the
Damn time
Crashes happen, lights out
Where were you going?

FROSTING ON THE CAKE
a day with you is always real bright
so much beauty like flying a kite
together forever I envision for life
with 5 strong kids and me as your wife
as your babe I’ll care for you well
cuz my heart goes to you and actually does swell
I love you dear and wish we’ll always be true
thanking God always and the cupid for you

Give Me
Give me the boyfriend I once knew
Together as one as a root we grew
The Cadillac of boyfriends so fast in speed
Today more selfish and full of greed
Give me back myself of yesteryear cheer
With the romance novel without stabbing fear

Grateful forever
you always make my life happy and fun
you even bring me out of dark into the sun
a gift to me is having you everyday
tender moments touch me like when we play
i hope you know that no one can compare
your big cuddly hugs yell big teddy bear

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE
happy birthday my cute sweetie
you’re everything adorable just like tweedy
you blow out a candle and make a big wish
not for something small like your favorite dish
but something dynamic- really really big
I can only guess but it’ll be something you dig
this 37th birthday is for you and you only
I hope to be your family- sweet and homely
a years gone by and sexier you stand tall
always smiling and laughing- not one single downfall
I have you in my heart forever my greatass babe
I’ll do anything for you- even be your perfect slave
colas, ice-cream- all the gifts you get
will be nothing really compared to when you’ll get me wet
you grow another year older still feeling great
finding me in your heart is your luckiest fate

HARD TO DROP BAD HABITS
I hate you for your no good life
You smell, you stink you have no wife
You threw away everything great
Just to be friends with ugly Nate
His cheesy smile makes me frown
Only I know he’s a crazy clown

Heart for another
My heart dares to try to move on without him
Any future moving always seems to grow dim
I have no idea who I’m supposed to be with
Is he my last or is there a third, fourth of fifth?
My underlying desire is to be with this one guy
Who makes me laugh hard and bakes my warm pie
I can’t even enjoy being with my boyfriend anymore
I’ll die and go to hell feeling like such a mean whore
I just want some wild booty its making me scream
Even moaning scarcely at my every wet dream
Shit, fuck, damn I need some help right away
Before I turn over six inches in my own grave
I won’t hurt anyone because then I’ll feel worse
Even given some heartbreaks or even a curse
I swore to my babe I’ll be his for all time
Desiring another shall not be my worse crime

Heart shrunken small
Crowned at first to king love of man
Now a prince slave of deteriorating plan
Suffocating your heart collapsed my heart
Unknown in my mind was you and I apart
Keep a part of me in your emotional train
Knowing I have a shot gives me less pain

Him
I gleam with a smile by being close to you
Wishing we were stuck like permanent glue
When in your arms I don’t care for much
I tingle all over from your fingerlike touch
I’m always thinking about you really clear
How wonderful you are by laughter or cheer
Limited times I’ve said your name out loud
Even in front of my boyfriend I’m not really proud
I don’t even know if it’s just physical lust
Or just coming real fast like a strong winded gust
All I know is your place in my heart stands
Running the vessels all through my glands

His arms
No where in the world am I as feminine here
Bulging arms of flesh and veins not once do I fear
Snuggled in his arms he claims me as his own
Everything’s for him down to my last bone
Cuddling seems a lifetime beyond any dream
His arms are my boyfriends with ten on his team

I love you babe forever
You are my prince and I am your princess
Before I met you I was such a big mess
I’d wake up sad thinking there’s no real soul mate
Knowing in my heart that I just needed to wait
Today I am happy with nothing but smiles
Like love syrup that just drips over in piles
Even my family welcomes you with huge cuddles
Gathering around you like intense football huddles
So much you give to this great planet earth
Giving more beauty to a newborn birth
You make this lovely ‘cuz you’re such a great soul
Sprouting out greatness and being naturally whole
My seed of love has sprouted to a tree
Expanding my roots making you closer to me
We found each other and always give from our hearts
Throwing cupid arrows like they were love darts
I’ll always remember the first time we met
It’s a time I’ve cherished and never once did regret
I love you David—forever and always will
You fill up my heart and never let it spill

I love you bear
My heart beats for every breath you take
My love for you is further than any star or the make
You’re my valentine every day of the year
Even when you have one too many beer
Everyday you smile and love me even more
Turning me into schoolgirl instead of some whore
I enjoy my lifetime being right by your side
Out in the ocean and swim deep in the wide
A pleasant life for me is knowing you’re there
Without you I’d be living an eternal sunny glare

I NEED YOU
whenever I touch you I feel tingly insane
doing all the right touches- never simple or plain
I can’t get enough of that lightened look in your eye
warming me up like fresh baked cherry pie
slithering snake moves take me into the wild
surroundings are gentle and pleasantly mild
lips as rich as gold deserts into floods
spring has blossomed big- all flowers have pretty buds

I want to go together
I want to get in a car wreck
By your side
I want to get in a plane crash
By your side
I want to drown in a deep blue sea
By your side
I want to get hit by lightning
By your side
I want to be electrocuted
By your side
I want to enter the heavenly gates
By your side
I want to be happy forever
By your side
I want to love you for all eternity
By your side

I want you to
I want you to
Lie about our age because we’re ageless
I want you to
Cheat away from disaster to marry under a waterfall
I want you to
Steal away my heart again
I want you to
Beg for hours off from work to spend with me

I’m your pussycat
Babe I love you- you’ll always know that
Forever I’ll be your sweet cuddly pussycat
Thanks to you my head swells with love
You lift up my spirits and often give me a shove
I’m glad you’re mind and always so sharp
My love beats steady like a beautiful harp
You know you’re my tootsie I’ll always adore
Loving your spirit even more and more

Ignited heart
A day of all days this was no different
Early to work I go to the office I must sprint
Dragging on slowly work seemed to never end
The managers need one more thing that I can only send
Late home again I hurry to my spouse of joy
Only with some suitcases I wonder where we’ll ploy
He said I’m not going but he’s only leaving me be
Moving with some girlfriend this was suddenly gee!
How long I yell while he drives off in the sun
Broken to a puzzle this is a heartbreaking stun

Keep going
I’m very committed to David the great
He is my fortune and my lovely soul mate
I prayed for him and waited for years
I threw away frustrations and turned them to cheers
I know HE listens and wants good for all
We’ll all do well in the joyous long hall
So never give up and express what you feel
Or you’ll feel like rotten fruit that no one will peel
I know from experience that life is hard
We can make pleasant food or disgusting fat lard
It all depends on your effort to change
Going above and beyond your minimum range
Place your faith in above like I have done
Live up and live high and go make some fun

Liar, leave!
You replaced my heart with deceitful lies
I asked for you here oh how I prayed to the skies
Yours was mine and mine was all yours shared
In my shred of guilt was someone who cared
Now I care little when I hear stories of us
Felt no emotion to see you off on some bus

Men are ice-cream
I’ve tried all
31 flavors
But only one
Deliciously lasts
Nice to taste
Them all
But only one will always
Be your favorite

MEN NEVER CHANGE
why is it so that you treat me so bad?
in front of other pretty ladies who are always mean and bad
you know I can drop you as fast as the first hello
quit being so lame and super ass mellow
just treat me good like our first couple months
be that adorable guy that I only remembered once
to say i exaggerate is hardly a lie
there’ll be no more BS or running off to cry
please lets not fight, just listen to what i feel
or sadly I’ll move on and another heart i shall steal

Mistaken
Managing to rip my heart from beneath was a mistake
No other woman will put up with your over flooded lake
You’ll see the affects of me gone from your place
All alone you’ll ache with melancholy drawn face
There’ll be no booty coming your way for years
Women will be bored with your sour social fears
Along the freeway of singles you’ll think only of me
Begging for my return of this waterfall glee

My dream stallion
I dreamt of him, thy shining horse
Pounding my innards with no real remorse
I grab hold of nothing and move towards the end
Every move we try has a thrust and a bend
An igloo of ice could cover us now
We’d still go on making the meow
Pretending as if our lust is forever
No more than him shall I endeavor
It makes no sense to want more than him
Cuz he’s handsomely bold and always so trim

My Duty to You
To whisper softly in my ear
Shows how much you love me dear
Never before have I felt so grand
Whenever you need me just grab my hand
My universe evolves around your true love
To touch another man is something I shove
An apple for me I will devour indeed
And plant your garden inside my seed
I’ll engage my everything into your blood
Even leave you freely or smother thy flood
I’ll bake your dinners and skin your game
Also mother your children like a good dame
Whatever it may be I’ll convert to your heart
Killing you softly with my cupids love dart

MY LOVE GOES ON
memories of you I keep stacked in piles
millions of images that go many miles
never forget I always love you big time
or forever in my heart you’ll always be mine
love is all I’ll give you cuz you’re so fine
showering me with care and taking me to dine
go buy me some flowers and a cute ring
cuz I’ll bite you with love and yes it’ll sting

My other foot
A beautiful thing has happened to me
Toss him I won’t like an old bag of tea
He’s my left and I’m his right foot
Moving forward together patting the toot
Embrace him I do because I’m real sweet
Away from it all he finds some fleet
I value the kiss of his lips to mine
Nothing more elegant or sweetly divine
Insane I will go if he desires another
So careful I am to not ignore or to smother
I easily find his every weak fault
By rubbing the wound with no grains of salt
I look forward to the day when I know I’m enriched
Moving away from the feelings of being all stitched

MY TOOTSIE ROLL
Together forever I gaze in your eyes
Your handsome smile takes away lies
I grab your hand and you accept with pleasure
Small things like this I always will treasure
A day without you would crush me to parts
Poking at my mind like millions of darts
No guy compares because you’re unique
Charm, personality and strong built physique
That teamster boy look of you driving a rig
Reminds me of that testosterone I always will dig
You tickle me you kiss me-- even pull me off my feet
Making me realize how you’re so cute and sweet
My soul lightens more when I know you are there
Otherwise shattering walls making everything bare
Eternity I’m yours and never will I leave
Loving you forever like Adam and Eve

No mans belt
She won’t let him touch her belt
He wants her to be vulnerable
She built her own mansion
She repairs her own treasures
She has him carry heavy loads
Equal sexes remain misunderstood
 
No more
At last I’m free from your fist
No physical touch for me to be missed
We seemed so perfect when we first met
Puppy love strong, each others pet
Your yelling turned into stronger forces
Hitting me hard like back of some horses
I’ve endured this too long and now say no
To every shove, kick, slap and mean blow
You won’t get better because you are sick
For me to stay would make me prick
I long for love without any strings
Taking off freely upon my own wings

No comments:

Post a Comment