Wednesday, June 16, 2010

OUR VALUABLE EARTH POEMS



River, Oh River!
Below the river unfolds decades of stories
Rushing currents of junk and locking new keys
Deep and wide thundering waves to the ear
Boiling the skin with frozen chilled fear
How big of straw to use with this river drink
Giant of a being to gulp up and sink
How many feet have dampened your presence
Or numerous ducks, geese, eagles and pheasants
Billions of bugs mostly those mosquito blood freaks
Fishermen float on you away from headaches for weeks
River upon us flooding low land areas abroad
Hiding the consequences of four season squad

Spinning earth
Grabbing the planet by the hand
Twirling it fifty times
Faster
And
Removing the garbage on to
The suns surface
Burning down
So
Nature can breathe once
Again and livelihood
Saved

Spit
I drown in the deep and dog paddle to shore
I save my life by arms and legs moving
Oceans, lakes, rivers or pools shall not take me
I’ll swim forever and ever because they know
Shoving the waves of deepness is what I do
Weather can’t scare because I’m thought as an ox
I look at the stars swimming back to earth
Swimming on my back and thinking all is great
I get a little weak but home is where I’ll stop
I respect the waters but they don’t much at all
Mother nature does its work and tries to stop me
Miles and miles I’ll go only wanting the dirt and trees
Free I’ll be knowing I’m one with the land
I won’t spit on this earth because I know what it does
For me and others who cherish the roundness

Thread of Disgust
Garbage on the sides its no laughing joke
Crushing to mother earth she easily can poke
Ruining beautiful scenery when you see illegal dump
Adding the sorrow of garbage, cans or cigarette lump
Recycling for tomorrow piling containers max
Helping landfills become short letting our earth relax
Thread of disgust comes when people don’t give a rip
No more dirt of plantation and my kids go for an oil dip
Damage unkind when you do unto her
We’re both the answer and the timely cure

UNDER THE SEA
I think of the ocean-- so blue and so long
Tidal waves so big, plus winds making them strong
Way different world down under the sea
Real peaceful for life-- always swimming free
Ocean life goes on day after day
Bigger eating smaller-- Whatever's needed for prey
Much undiscovered, many without names
Guessing some species could be like fun games
So consider this next time when thinking of the ocean
Go there, be free and enjoy all the fun

Underneath soil
Roots of all types they say don’t hold any fear
Growth only comes from being down under here
Soil of all textures adapting to their found place
Asking them questions like how they hold face
We love what we do we just keep up the green
New life they become with offspring seed of their gene

Unknown to Man
No road to my home I pleasantly dance
Maybe a far helicopter can see from far glance
Wood, fish, fire- living off the wild plants
Hiking for days no ones to be found
Peaceful with my dogs all is calm sound
Conservation of food and water I carefully mound
A standard of life I left many moons ago
Leaving every thought of civilization I have nothing to show
All the stores, vehicles and insanity- plus all the dough

We Contribute
Planes overhead releasing toxins of death
Air so poison its hard to your very last breath
Landfills under earth where shall we bury next
Illegal dumping worse when lazy curse beautifully checked
An annual shower could feel a huge sized lake
We all need to realize our ongoing mistake
Leave animals be you’re in their territorial zone
Give the land trees and crops or just leave alone
Fall under her skin protecting her like your child
Mother earth cherish in the universe of galaxy wild
 
Balanced
Earth alone has a natural balance
We greedy humans take it out of stance
Planes in the sky fumigating the clouds
Littering by few is sickening but worse by the crowds
Homes in record numbers there’s no land left
With open lush trees thicker than the national debt
To share is unheard of to the ignorant few
Equal out your resources saying this is the clue
At our own home table we learned balance young
In the universal spectrum we’re incapable of heart sung
Air we breathe needs to be weighed at pure
Saddle your energy at your own earthly cure

Breathe
Made especially for me and you
Air we breathe toxic free blue
We cease to exist without air in the lungs
Poison creeps up without taste on our tongues
Gradually coming they’re at full force
Fumes and pollution kicking us like a horse
No one in control just take charge of green
With your shrine of nature aiding on airy spleen

Conservation King
dedicated to Steve Irwin of Animal Planet
Planting your beliefs in everyone’s heart grew
Beauty need be kept in our population blue
Acres saved but now countries will stay alive
For he’s the “crickey” good fellow who’ll continue to thrive
We miss you on the Animal Planet our dear friend
We hope your message of green will continue to send

Earth Day Once A Week
Senators, Legislators, Congress I ask
To listen to this serious worldly task
A role we lead so others can follow
Ignore such an issue is frightfully hollow
Rebuild homes and don’t build millions more
Recycle everything and keep work ashore
Make national parks huger and not acres small
Enforce planting trees and diminish your wall
Create law enforcement specifically for green
Enforcing their property to be spot clean
Make it a law that car dealers wake up right now
Selling hybrid cars forcefully so everyone can chow
State governments required to give everyone this car
So that in the near future we can see up at a star
Maybe even a car plant for environment cars only for all
Recycling all old ones they’re slowly damaging world mall
Requiring some trees to be planted- at least ten a year
Even forcing recycling that’s not hard to gear
Require a day where no airplanes shall run
Once a week that is we’ll gradually stun
Most importantly just act right away
Earth is our mother we all want her to stay

I SWAM TO SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY
The life of land-- pure and fresh
Moments in ocean turn dark and gray
Turning to sharks eating loads of flesh
Anything grabbed feels like cold clay
Islands are distant nothing to see
Waters thrusting real big over my head
Calmness will come again I will be free
How I appreciate pure water and homemade bread
Never again will you see me jump off a boat
Trying to be brave & mighty like a real big dork
Oh how I wish I had a big fat furry coat
These waters are scary-- They’ll stab you with a fork

Land
softly whispering to the flowers,
dirt, lily ponds and trees
getting a smile bigger every time
they sing and whisper back
you smell so gentle fresh and
rainbowy full of light
oh to swim in silky rocks
and volcano lava smiles
to dive below the thick
ice bergs with fish tickling my toes
to float with butterflies like
we’re a singing band of tunes
to hop the mountains as if we
could make bigger mountains
this land of ours has quite
the flavor and texture
my favorite is my lawn

Lordy, Lordy
Rolling my eyes to both woman and man
The front page stories of strange plan
Of past, present and what’s to come
There comes a point when all seem too dumb
I find hope in elsewhere found lost
Of natures lasting smiles of free cost

Moon Bliss
Orange moon brightened the core of my eyes
Gazing the planet with such plentiful prize
Many forms it takes but I prefer whole
Dancing on the water shores it takes its role
I want my moon to always be bright
Even when cloudy with winds of free kite

Mother Nature Walks
You walk through moons
Staying away from the loons
You walk through fires
Fumbling through high wires
You flush through the water
Hardly needing any spotter
You spin deep under dirt
Hiding your deep closet flirt
Strangely you go right towards the wind
Acting as though you are heavily sinned
Your strangest fear has turned to frost
Making you troubled and strangely black lost

My gift that forever gives
It is mine, it is special, so please just look
It is a gift from my family some while back
No one could ever steal it for its worth
Millions exist from volcanoes or such events
It shines with sparkle on my old shelf
My rock has a place in my thoughts and memories
Forever mine will it be there for all to see

No comments:

Post a Comment