Friday, September 24, 2010

SPOOKY HALLOWEEN POEMS



Phobia Beyond
Where on earth you come from
Much I can take but you take my love drum
Pit of my being is coward gone wild
Terror fully frightened, much worse than a child
Breathe in breathe out I say fear not again
As I try to convince myself before I eagerly run
Burn you shit you phobia beast
Entail your reasoning with that at least

Picnic
Key elements needed in the picnic afternoon
Mostly food and grass with love all in tune
Then twenty unicorns to fly to the rainbow of gold
Prancing with lilies in the windy roams of the untold
Off to the caves where the leprechauns sing drunk
Battling only dance wars of only chocolate chip chunk
Ending with ferries who really do sprinkle chuckling dust
Picnics on Saturn always a Saturday must

PROTECTIVE
the moon is gray the moon is blue
my ten month baby is always true
i lift him up he smiles real big
his real light body feels like a twig
the suns gone down and all is dark
no one comes near because of the roaring bark

Quiet Neighbor
Stares becoming more and more
uncomfortable
How long can one take this chaos
of hidden envy
Increasingly cautious the trips
outside are shorter
The friendly hellos turn to being
more alert
The inability to do anything
makes me vulnerable
He wouldn’t hurt a housefly
they’d say
But an Antarctica chill down
the spine said elsewhere
Wreck less as an elderly couple
behind the wheel
Motions of a billion planets
colliding I caved into my bed
and closed the curtain

Scared
I’m sitting on the bed and see some waves
They seem all wavy, black and blue caves
Moments before David was poking away
I seem so fuzzy lying in a cloudy gone stray
What the hell is happening only one can tell
Is this a good sign or a scare straight from hell
What’s with the haze, am I dreaming or what
My body isn’t moving I want David’s touch now
To bring me back now from this paralyzed plow
What really happened is probably dreamy state
Or some weirdass realm we can never recreate

Witches Brew
I’m stirred up with loads of emotions
I want some passion made from some potions
I’ll share it proudly for all those in need
Mix them with pleasure and use every seed
I’ll go to exotic places and exchange some brew
Get the latest plants by always seeing the new
Even pour some scents as well as my heart
I’ll make it my own love of personal art
Anything to help me cheer up my shame
By pursuing this love and making a claim

Eyes of Death
Walking slowly and fearfully towards
Him
There’s death and evil
His
Eyes- staring right pass my soul
He
Curls chills all along my spine- Then
He
Pleasurably enjoys my fear with
His
No regard to no one else but
Him
Self and my dead body on
His
Naked skin doing obscene horror

Fear
A man known as fear had only
One defense going for him
He spooked children with nightmares
Created weapons of destruction
Used the hands to beat and torture
Created money to make many defenseless
But no one knew fear except
Those who have faced it or
Smelled it with a creeping sensation
Down the neck or in your own
Home and neighborhood

Feared Nightmare
She woke up in terror and imagined the worst
Her heart ripped out and feeling though as if cursed
Dream so real it woke her sudden and scared
Wide awake now her head drenched in sweat flared
To lose one you love like in that terrible cloud
Becomes real uneasy and never will be allowed
Nostradamus she’s not she is no fortune teller
But only a woman who is a loud yeller
Just woken from sleep can be realistically weird
Like for some reason you were meant to be feared

Freaked
They are scary and jump from nowhere
You stand there wondering if you’re okay
Walking faster you sense something
You get your keys ready and don’t drop your bags
You’re in, you drop your bags, run to the blinds
Nothing there but wind and paranoid shadow
Or is there something there
Who knows, next time you’ll be prepared

Ghost
Now a shadow to me I look to the sun
Where is the figure I laugh at for fun
No science of mystery can explain this fog
Numerous times I’ve stared when on a walk or a jog
Everywhere else stands shades of fences and trees
Not for me I ask, I suddenly pause and ask please
Why can’t I see the mere shadow of just me
I have no answers or the element key
Trying for months there’s just nothing there
I even tried when the strongest sun hit flare
Nothing will explain my shadow less core
Nor the emptiness of wandering red sore

Half moon, half empty
As if all were calm people were only half crazy
Moon half awake how could it be so lazy
We seek the craziness of when you are full
Playing the walking dead and conking the skull
Werewolves of terror we damage only the fridge
Howling out the front porch tearing up some bridge
Come out right now you other half of the moon
Even come the doubters who believe we’re all loon

Halloween Spell
Just last night was my very first time
Something so heinous as murderous crime
I picked a night so terribly fearsome
Halloween night with a full moon so gruesome
I made up my spells and combined my potions
Everyone noticed from the lakes to the oceans
I pointed all directions and read what to do
Not having any idea or the slightest small clue
That my power has ridden all from beyond
I’m the only one left- the whole world is gone

My Halloween
I killed the man who I thought really sucked
He bored the hell out of me and never really fucked
He thought he was all that and some more
But underneath it all he was the hugest big snore
I chopped him up into a bunch of itty little bits
Feeding the dogs who were his mean little shits
No one cared he was gone from this earth
Nothing much more he was or ever really worth
Why did I do such an insane type of crime?
Because this mean man was lower than outhouse slime
He promised me the world and only gave me hate
To go below my mentality and way over the gate
In hell I’ll burn for all that I’ve done
Just from the pull of a short rifled gun

Mystic Madame
I never met a dull person that really had no light
I find their soul seeking what makes them bright
I capture their beauty seeing what they can offer
It may be in their walk, attitude or in their cougher
Whatever it may be I look way down and deep
It may take minutes or years- I don’t let it sleep
I create a field of mind where I know their aura square
Much of this gift was just blessedly rare
Not much a gift but a reading in to the eyes you might say
Where I’ll put you as a character in my own drama of play
All I do is say yes believing you’re close to new heights
Grab you by your britches and send you off with new kites
Mystic Madame I am who will greet you to new forms
Blessing yourself always with more upbeat of norms
Come to me always but soon I shall run into you soon
I’ll make your shoulders lighter taking off the big balloon

No comments:

Post a Comment